Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 08:11:40 -0700
Y'all know tha on Thursday night before the Symposium we are eating at
Julianna's.  Here are a few things you don't know:

1. There is NO charge for the dinner.

2. I get to pick the menu.  There will be items for you vegans.  Please
feel free to eat before you come of bring in *take-out* if you want.
Just come!

3. There are DOORPRIZES.  No charge for raffle tickets, drawings, etc.
All are donated.

4. Donations to the shelter WILL be accepted.  Cash donations will
be made through SOS (designated for Julianna) and you will receive a
tax-deductible receipt for them.

5. Not sure of the time?  Come anytime.  I will be there early cooking
and late cleaning.  If we are gone, we will send you home!

6. More to follow.  If you have not alerted me (I want to get a
headcount), please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

7. Oh, those *little round sugary thingees* for Judy are NOT pralines!

renee :)
http://www.ferretcongress.org