From:
Sandaili <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2008 09:37:54 -0700
I am sending out an SOS. I keep hearing people talk of a shelter in
Lansing, MI or near there, but yet when I try to find them or refer
people to them, I come up empty. For my sanity and many people looking
to surrender ferrets who continue to contact me (I used to be a rescue
and have sinced moved from Lansing), please - if anyone has any
information, let me know. I continue to refer people to the West
Michigan Ferret Connection and Motor City Ferrets, but when I am
sometimes unable to find a home or the owner is not willing to drive
to either, they end up at the Animal Shelter. The issue is that they
are at the mercy of resellers who buy and sell to labs, including MSU.

Laryssa