From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 11:03:20 -0500
Amanda - I just got a Christmas card from my old vet who has moved to Alb NM
and she told me she got a new job there and I could put her name and clinic
address on the net.  Her name is Dr. Chris Monroe and she is at the Edgewood
Animal Clinic in Edgewood NM (20 min from Albuquerque) at 505-281-1115.
Since she is from Michigan where ferrets haven't been legal that long she
isn't that experienced with diseases of older ferrets, i.e. adrenal etc.
However she loves ferrets and has her own (Cowboy) who is her favorite pet
and I think that goes a long way when choosing a vet.  It is a small clinic
I think but she said its current on everything.  I dont know the area but
think it may be a pricey 'burb so I dont know if it will be an expensive
place - still you should check it out - maybe you'll get a discount for
being a shelter.

Good luck!
Mary, Boris and Giesela