From:
Donna Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 20:02:08 GMT
Hello every one!
Sorry if this turns out to be a long post.I just have alot to say.  I was
just reading the posts and the story about 'Fat Ferrets Can't Jump' was
absolutley halarious!!I disconected from the net and called my very busy
fiance at work and read it to him.At first he said he didn't have time and
then he was just lol!

I haven't posted much at all lately but I want to thank everyone who
responded to my post on the shelter not responding.I fanially got a single
response and plan on calling as soon as the long distance block is taken
off our phone.Baby is still pretty lonely and escapes into the speakers to
sleep where Bella use to hide.We recently got a rice box and already have
100lbs.of rice in it!Baby dances in it and sticks her head into it but
doesn't seem to know how to tunnel.Can I teach her?

I'm not a very experienced ferret owner but I'm learning that it doesn't
take long.Baby is definetly a God send!I spend so much time here all alone
that I get depressed.I also gave a baby girl up for adoption this year
(January 17) wich makes me feel extra lonely.Even though Baby is not a
lap ferret she is my specail little girl!!I can't wait to help her pick a
friend.Wish I could get her three or four but my fiance isn't big on
pets.Baby weaseled her way into his heart so he is cool with one more.
Hope we get a new addition to the family soon!

Loving my ferret extra today!

Donna and Baby