Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 00:03:04 EDT
>My point is that relatively few people think vaccines are bad, per se.
>It's a question of when too much of a good thing is bad! :-).  BIG]

Big

My point exactly or at least what I was trying to say but you said it
so succinctly, I thank You.

BTW folks, BIG was one reason that the IFC's Symposium was such a great
success. His efforts to get the sound out and get the lighting, audio
aids ect ect ect was nothing short of Miraculous as the equipment at
the Hotel was, shall we just say like a dinosaur at a picnic? Old and
not wanted?? LOL. Anyway I will try to limit my references to the
Symposium as it is irritating to some BUT Folks I had a blast and I
met lots of ferret minded folks who even talked to me a second time!!!
LOL!!! Ah well. I will do everything in my power short of criminal Acts
and sex crimes to attend the next one where ever it is held. It was
THAT great folks.

Thank You and the best to all

Fred Hurd

[Moderator's note: Actually, the little bit of the hotel's system we
used was generally good. We didn't use much of the hotel's sound system
because we wanted a bit more control, plus we had our own equipment,
which saved a LOT of money. Yes, there were a couple of issues with
the hotel people setting things up incorrectly which caused a few
problems -- one person in particular seemed confused! -- but overall,
I think the hotel stuff was fine! BIG]