From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:11:33 -0700
This was on the PA Woozle list - Nancy is trying to find a home for her
kids herself, without burdening a shelter. Please contact her directly
at [log in to unmask]

Mary

***** Hi Mary,

Thanks for the welcome! I am located in eastern Pa. near Allentown. We
have not tryed any shelters , we are just hoping the we can find the
perfect home for them. They are Marshall ferrets, and curently on the
Marshall Premium diet, previously they were on the Wysong food. They
like both, loving the Wysong, but it was a bit more costly. They are
a bit over due for their vaccines. Our vet did not do an ADV test and
I don't know if that was done prior to my daughter and her boyfriend
purchasing them. Last visit to vet , we were told they are healthy and
they have never had any illnesses for us.

They do use there litter box. But my house is not ferret proof, so they
do not run freely. They come out to play in confined area , so I cannot
say how they would be in an open enviroment as far as using the litter
box. They both are very friendly, the male more laid back and cuddly,
and the female more hyper and loves to climb. We have a 4 story cage,
and a long , large floor cage that they like to play in. They have
travel bag, leashes, toys, and more. Now all they need is a new family
that will love them. I will add their pic in the group photo album
under Hollywood and Ivadel.

I appreciate any help in finding them a great home!

Thanks,
Nancy