From:
Ada Gibbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:19:10 -0400
Hello,
Just want to remind people to make sure you give your ferret benadryl
prior to having any vaccines,and please stay at the vet at least 25
minutes after having any shot/s.

Not long ago I took 4 of my ferrets to get their rabies shots.  All
of them had benadryl prior to their appointment.  Dodger had a really
bad reaction to his rabies shot.  He threw up three times and his tail
flaired up and his paw pads started turning RED.  His was giving 2
injections and I was there for an 1.  5 hours, he did come out of it
ok, but it was very scary.  Usually mine react to their distemper shot.

Ada.

Weaselpals Hammocks and Sleepers:
http://www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html