From:
Mary DeCoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:43:41 -0500
Wolfy,

Am getting caught up on last week's worth of FML.  I cried earlier today
when I read that you had lost Rocky.  It brought back so many memories of
lost loves.  I cried for your pain for you, your pain for your son, and
his pain.  I said I'd send a note, later.  Then, in todays list, your
posting.  Big cries for all or us, you and your husband abnd both boys,
me and mine, and everyone who has lost chuncks of heart to furkids.  At
the same time, how proud am I of Sean's handling of his loss.  Such
growth over the past 6ish years for that remarkable young man.

God Bless you all.  And, thank you for sharing your wonderful family
with us.

Mary