From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:10:58 -0500
I do not agree that chocolate is ok even in small amounts for ferrets.
Byte-me got into the trash and ate the chocolate off the plastic lid of
an eclair package. After that she lost all her fur, but it grew back.

RePete did get to an M&M but I got it away from him before he ate more
than a quarter of that morsel. Yet now his nice white fur has changed
to, well, chocolate brown ! Worst yet, that 'interesting' little 'Froot
Loop' one can see as he walks away from you with his tail up has
changed to a big 'M', kind of like the McDonald's arch.

Suki, the question is, how can I get that changed from that disgusting
McDonald's 'M' to the letter 'R' for RePete ???

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsville, Va. 23111