From:
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 19:00:28 -0800
Hi FML
Guess I really goofed up and forgot to let you guys all know where the
ferret Christmas party will be held.  With the chaos of a shelter mom's
life it is no wonder.  The ferret Christmas party will be held at 13531
Clairmont Way in Oregon City, Oregon from 5PM to 9PM.  It is a costume
party (Christmas Theme) for the ferrets, gift exchange between ferrets
(for each gift brought $5 value or close to it) your ferret will exchange a
gift with another fuzzy.  A potluck is planned with ham provided.  Please
bring a side dish and dessert and your own table service.  A bake table to
benefit the PFSN our shelter building club will be available for those of
you who hate baking for the holidays like I do.  Some of our shelters will
have tables of purchables to help support there own individual shelters.
As an example, The Oregon Ferret Shelter will have The Ferret Company new
screen savers, the Climb-n-Sail Ferret Boat, Cheweazles, sleep sacks just
to name a few items.

You can get to the party by following I 205 south or north and taking exit
10 off.  Turn right off the exit and follow Hwy 213 to Beavercreek Road.
Turn right on Beavercreek Rd and follow to the BP Gas Station then turn
left.  At the next traffic light turn right.  At the 2nd driveway on your
right turn into the mobile home park.  We will be meeting at the club house
on your left after you have gone over the 2nd speed bump.  Hope to see alot
of you guys from up north!

Chris and the Oregon Ferret Shelter Kids