From:
Christine Code <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 00:01:44 -0800
All along I've been thinking that it should be a squirm of ferrets or
something, but just think: "business" of ferrets has an advantage!  When I
want to escape official boring things to get home to play with my fuzzies, I
can look some human-who-needs-a-life straight in the eyes, and say, "I'm
sorry, but I've got some really important *business* to attend to this
evening." Just the thing to tell the corporate heavy-breather in one's life!

I've been very touched by all of the kind-hearted responses to Debi's
posting regarding the ferrets her boyfriend is abusing. What a wonderful lot
you all are!  Offers of help, advice, and even numbers to call collect -
WOW. I'm impressed.  You've increased my faith in humanity.

Thanks for the Christmas ideas, too, everybody.  After reading about how
ferrets like to climb Christmas trees, we've gone from "maybe we won't get a
tree" to "of course we must have one, and we'll decorate it with a moving
display of ferrets!"

Regarding the size limit, can we exempt Bob?  His stuff makes me roll on the
floor laughing.  And who was it who posted that ferret quiz the other day?
I haven't laughed so hard or so long in months.  I got 100%, and I *do* have
holes in my socks and poop in a certain corner.

Finally, thank you, BIG, for the fantastic job you do on this list. I learn
lots from it and enjoy it ever so much.

cmc
--
Christine Code                     We shall find peace.
Vancouver, CANADA                  We shall hear the angels,