From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 05:56:30 -0800
Gave all the kids the sulcrate the vet perscribed.  I might not explained
more about Jim, to make the story short, 1.  he got chemical posioning, 2.
the dr office he was going to overdose him on diltan (almost died)image a
brown lunch sack, tht was full to the brim of different meds he was taking
when I took him to a new dr, our dr was shocked at the meds they had him
on.  now he has cerebral atrophy, memory loss, there is days he acts like a
2 or 3 yr old.  So far the Ferrets are holding up.

Marie