From:
Tracey A Goodwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 14:15:24 -0500
Happy Holidays to all on the FML!

We just added a new ferret to our business!  He is a 4 mo.  old MF sable, a
HUGE baby!  Already, he is bigger than our other MF, who is over a year old.
We are looking for a name for him, and can't decide, so I thought you all
could help.  Our other ferrets are Bailey (MF male sable, 14 mos. old) and
Riley (Triple F Farms Cinnamon male, 9 mos.  old).  So far, my boyfriend
likes the name Murphy ( a family name), but I thought maybe a name that
reflects the holiday season.  Please reply to my address below with any
ideas.  Also a big thank you to BIG, for all the work you do, it is
appreciated.

Thanks!
Tracey
Bailey=Mom, did that new guy come with Cheweasels??!?
Riley= He smells funny, but he looks just like Bailey!!?!