From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2014 23:22:12 -0400
Hello

Received email today from a lady in South Ga. that is looking to adopt.
She is involved in Wildlife Rescue and works as a Vet tech. But they
don't get any ferrets. She is willing to drive to adopt. Are there any
shelter in Ga or North Fl that can help her. This is her email address.
[log in to unmask] If anyone can help her, email me for her
phone number

Linda
Fuzzy Follies Ferret Shelter/Rescue

The more I know about people, the more I love my ferrets!