From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:30:57 -0500
From the details of our private discussion, Tony, it sounds like you were
referring to that discussion in the past where I gave you a heads up that
people knew that Toram Olso and Tony O'Sullivan are the same person.  I
recall you not being upset about it and my saying that is good because
having people know who is who helps keep a consistency in conversations,
then we drifted off into a discussion on pharmacognosy and the topic
didn't come up again to my recollection.  I had absolutely no idea that
you took that to mean that all posts SHOULD show that the two names are
the same individual.  That was quite some time ago.  I have at least part
of it in my files; we began the discussion on April 19, 2005 when you
told me in your original reply that the change simplified something for
your partner but you did not go into further detail and I didn't press
for any because it is none of my business.  I figured that we were just
agreed that the knowledge out there didn't do any harm and might help in
regard to consistency.  If you keep past letters look in April of last
year.

I think that you got confused in our talk last night.  When you
complained to me about people who are posing as you I did not intend
mention of the past experiences I had with someone doing that to mean
that was happening in this conversation for me (or for you, either).  I
was saying it in sympathy because it really is not a good experience for
you to have to go through.

Hope that clears things up for you.  No reason for you to further post
publicly on this in the future unless you absolutely want to.  I think
people have a grasp now of what occurred, and I consider it settled.  It
was just a miscommunication.  There was never any feeling or assertion
that it was a trouble making situation on my part.  See your past files,
please.

-- Sukie (not a vet)
Ferret Health List co-moderator
FHL Archives fan