From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 16:32:39 -0400
The only definitive statements that I know of in relation to controllable
factors which have been postulated to possibly be related to adrenal
growths are: 1.  The studies don't yet exist which would permit such
statements to be honestly made.  2.  The contributions don't exist in large
enough amounts to permit the studies to be done.  That said, we use a cage
cover as an easy precaution, ditto good food, ditto exercise and stress
management, ditto excellent medical care, etc.  Steve and I have had old
age adrenal growths in some ferrets over the last 16+ years, but so far
have not had any young ones, but can't say definitely if that's because of
anything we've done or simply the luck of the draw.

Sure ferrets fart, but if you keep encountering really foul ones frequently
do get a vet check-up.

Camilla, I'd never have guessed that English is not your first language;
you are dramatically better in it than I've ever been in any other
language, and your grammar and usage surpass those of our nieces who are
native-born English speakers.