From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:53:53 -0800
First I want to say thank you for not only the Thanksgiving Cards I
received, but also the Get Well Cards I got right after my surgery!
These cards really put a bright spot into a time that just wasn't
very much fun!  Thank you for being so thoughtful!

I also need to apologize.  This just has not been a good year for me and
it looks like it's not over yet.  We've had a death in the family and I
need to go back to Ohio.  This means that all the winners from the
Katrina Raffle, the FML Calendar orders, the BFF and Forum Tee shirt
orders and the Katrina Care Packages will have to wait until I get home
to be mailed.  I truly apologize for this!  I know you've paid good money
for the calendars, patches and tee shirts, and that the raffle winners
are anxious to get their prizes, but there is nothing I can do about it.
Again, I am sorry for the delay.

This is not the first time - or even the second time I have been late
in delivering what I promised.  Bad year or not, quite often I have not
been able to carry through in a timely fashion on that which I set out
to do.  With the events over the last several months, it become very
obvious to me that as much as I would like to, I just can not do it all -
and I am going to have to make some serious changes.

Please just hang with me on this - I hope to be home if not by the
weekend, by the first part of next week!  I will not have Internet access
while I'm gone so if you send me a message, I may not be able to get back
to you right away!  Again, I apologize - I will get everything in the
mail as soon as I get home!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC
Support Our Shelters