From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 03:43:29 EST
I'm very excited about the Ferret Health List for many reasons.  Here are
just three:

- I think the people managing the new Ferret Health List, Chris, Sukie,
  Mike and Bruce all are first-rate and things should go smoothly.

- Hopefully, vets will be more likley to participate in a forum which is
  more focused on medical issues rather than the more random and oftens
  more "political" issues which appear on the FML and other lists.

- Finally, it's been agreed that some of the more informational posts
  appearing on the FHL will be cross-posted to the FML as well.  By way
  of introduction, several of Dr. Williams' posts appear a little later
  in this FML.  I imagine that what will be cross-posted in the future
  will gradually be determined by all involved (i.e. the moderators of the
  lists and the wishes of the subscribers and participants of the lists).

A warm welcome!

Bill