Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:00:06 -0700
Hi all

Excuse da lateness of these.  My hooman has been very buzy playing nurse.
Over da pat two weeks of da sixteen brothers and sister I have still on
earth thirteen have become very sick with some kind of bacterial
infection.  It looks as if da epidemic is over and all but one has come
out of it fairly well.  Dat one is still very sick and may come to visit
with me yet.

A little guy named Brak came in today.  He waz met by Ping and Scrubby.
They seemed very happy to see him and greeted him warmly.  Then it waz
time to sit around and talk about home and catch up on all da news and
gossip.  They talked for some time about this and dat.  Then it waz off
to see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at da Tube
park where they were running through da practice tubes for da fun of it.
They didn't seem to be playing at any certain thing just running.  They
seemed to enjoy just runnig through da tubes and then turning and running
through again.  They didn't seem to be chasing each other at first just
running from beginning to end and we have a lot of tubes over there.  It
did turn into chase da ferret later and they each had a turn at chasing
all da others.  They seemed to really have a ball at it and ran
themselves to exhaution and nap time.  He said to send his luv and lots
of kisses and hugs to his mommy.

A little girl named Deezil came in later.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She waz really interested
in da Twizzler Tower and enjoyed eating on it.  She seemed to enjoy all
da flavors equally and ate quite a lot of it.  If she waz still on earth
her sugar intake would have been dangerous but here nothing to worry
about.  She later made a trip with me over to da Ferretvite Festival
where she made alot of friends and danced da night away.  She seemed to
be a pretty good dancer too.  She danced with everyone there and seemed
to have a very good time.  She lapped up a lot of da ferretvite although
I don't know where she put it after all da twizzlers she put away.  She
danced and danced and made a bunch of friends.  When they threw us out
she headed over to da Hammock Haven with a lot of them and they all
curled up together for a nap.  She said to send lots of luv along with
a ferrety kiss or two for her mommy and daddy.

I looked up Rocky in da puter thingy and found him over at da Crazy Kars
where he waz takng a couple of laps with some friends.  They had quite a
race going while it lasted.  I finally got a chance to talk with him and
he said he missed you too but not to worry as he is doing real good here.
There is a lot to keep everyone busy and he waz fairly content.  He said
he had indeed met up with da rest of da family and they were getting
along well together.  He said dat he would be right here waiting when
you got here and to pass on hiz luv and lots of kisses to hiz mommy.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to keep up on news at home.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee