From:
jenna ott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 05:50:12 PST
Well, I've been sitting here for a few days now contemplating the idea of
scritching.  I have been walking around the house with my two spies and
scritching them both.  However, neither of them seem to enjoy it.  Has any
one thought that ferrets can become more humanlike the more they hang out
with us?  Well, I am a firm believer that it is possible, and with good
reason.

I suppose my boy,Austin Powers decided that as a huuman bean', to show
affection we scritch our loved ones.  I have no idea how he figured this
out but he loves his room mate so much, he now follows james bond around
SCRITCHING him on the back of his head and neck!  It made me burst out in
sheer joy when I saw this for the first time yesterday.  All I have to do
now is guard my own neck against scritching ferret #1.  Not only does he
scritch others he chitters at the same time while he does it.  Almost as to
say, "hey, you, stop moving.I'm trying to scritch you here!" just a funny
observation that I thought I'd share with all of you out there.

Any one else had a similar experience?

Jen and the spy team.