From:
Fred A Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 23:10:56 EDT
Hey BIG.
Dear fellow FMLers...

Ok, yeah I haven't posted on the FML for sometime but I do read it.  I
have been busy rebuilding my house after it flooded last New Year's Eve.
No we did not have brown water flood insurance as we do not live on a
recognized floodplain which has now changed but I digress.

I am glad that even tho the FML is moving it will still be around to be
read perhaps debated but enjoyed none the less as the number one Ferret
Related List on the planet... ok perhaps at least Nw York OK?  LOL.

Folks I have had my lunch handed to me a couple of times by some folks on
this list BUT I go on and take care of my frets the best ways I know how
to and yes some of that learned right here.  If you have a ferret related
question all ya need do is ask it here.  Yeah, you will get perhaps ten
differing opinions about how to do such and such BUT in the end you will
get at least ten heartfelt things to do.  It's called separating the
wheat from the chaff and we all do this on a daily basis wether we know
it or not.  I don't care what you feed your fret as long as you feed them
something they will eat.  I have heard all the pros and cons about water
bottles Vs bowls and such like that.  Right here.  I remember a couple of
"hooplas" I started not trying to BUT in the end we are all about ferrets
and what is best for them.  I hope this list is around for years to come.
Well done BIG  Well done.

Best to all
Fred Hurd
Reno Ferret rescue