Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 19:05:29 -0700
Hi all

I think I am catched up now I hope.

A little guy named Possum came in today.  He waz met by Poco, Spiceboy
and Ferri-Lu.  I introduced everyone dat didn't know each other.  They
greeted each other happily.  Then they wanted to know what waz going on
at home so they sat around and gossipped for some time catching up on
all da news and things.  Then they headed out to explore and see all da
sights and attractions.  They headed over to da Crazy Kars and each
picked out a car for a race.  They were soon out on da track zooming
around racing each other.  Their race turned into a demolition derby
after one put da other in da wall.  There waz a lot of wrecked cars out
there.  Da body shop guys are going to be working overtime to get these
fixed.  Everyone seemed to have a great time at it though and fun waz had
by all.  He said to send lots of luv and kisses and hugs to hiz mommy.

A little guy named Jacob came in later.  He waz met by Rikki and a bunch
of others.  They greeted each other warmly and seemed happy to see each
other.  Then they to had to sit around and talk of home and catch up on
all da news and gossip.  They talked for quite a while.  They had to take
a break and go over to da Fruit Bar for a snack.  After da talk they
headed out to see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over
at da Tube Park running through da tubes and chasig each other.  They
seemed to have a good old fashion game of tag going on although I don't
know who waz it as they were all chsaing each other.  He said to send
bunches of luv and kisses and hugs to hiz daddy.

I found Sweetie in da puter thingy and we headed off to da dog area.
We did find Munchkin and later located Mandee.  They seemed to be doing
well although I don't speak dog very well.  I think we got accross your
message or we told them their dog buscuit waz moldy, I am not sure as I
don't speak dog all dat well but everyone seemed to be getting along
very well.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool again.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee