From:
Wendy Brandon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2007 19:38:04 -0700
First, I loved the show! They could do a whole series alone on ferrets!
I myself live in Michigan with my husband and our 5 marshalls ferrets
(2 rescued from a local humane society).

I loved that little sleeping bag!! Where was that purchased?

I have never been to a show and will be keeping an eye out for shows
near me to check out. I loved seeing all the different "blends" of
ferrets. I'm curious to see how non marshall ferrets compare. I guess
if we had more room, I myself would become a "crazy ferret lady" (for
those of you that looked at the link to the lonestar article grrrrr).
But because of the size of our condo 5 it is.

I agree with other posts, it would have been good to see the not so fun
part of caring for a sick fuzzy and more about the care that they need
(diet, routine vet checks, finding a good vet etc). But like I said,
they could make a series on ferrets!

Kudo's to those of you featured on the program! Every ferret I saw was
so great! I want them all!!! If any of the breeders featured on the
show have a website, could you send it directly to me? Just want to
research.

dooks,
Wendy and the crew