From:
"Caitlyn M. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 11:05:57 -0400
Hi, Sarah, and everyone else,

We've found two things that really help put weight on our ferrets.  First
is hand feeding them Bob Church's Chicken Gravy.  Second is offering
FerretVite as a treat.

With this regimen, our Pertwee, who had two adrenalectomies five weeks
apart and then went through hell while we tried to get his electrolytes
right, gained 70 grams in a single week.  Of course, he had lost a
tremendous amount of weight, so his body needed to add a bunch quickly.
Still, when we've had sick or recovering ferrets before, the gravy and/or
Ferretvite has always helped.

Oh, and yes, Pertwee is now doing very well indeed.

Good luck!
Caity and the exceptional eight

 --
Caitlyn Maire Martin