From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 02:15:12 -0700
Well people here is the instructions my brother gave me an hour ago you
take a fert cage and on top remove the wire.  next you cut a hole in the
wall you want the playpen to be up against.  Next get a tube to fit the
hole in the wall.  Next dig a hole in the ground the shape of the cage
laid on whatever side you lay it on about 6 to 7 inches deep.  Put stuff
like another tunnel and a plastic container for lack of a better term and
cover it with dirt for a burrow and then attach it firmly to the side of
the house with the tunnel inside the playpen my suggestion use graber
screws in every square of the cage to attach it to the wall you want it
attached to.  Your Fuzzy Babies will love you forever.

On a side note my little girl shadow one day when my brothe had to leave
the back door open he saw shadow looking out and you'll never guess what
she did to come out and visit uncle Joe.  She went into the playpen!!!
With escaping and being outside for 3 almost 4 days with little or no
food and water she's paranoid about the outside without Joe or me and
at that she doesn't like it alot.  Snickers don't even try to take him
outside he'll rip your face off but he doesn't mind the front porch if
you leave the door open so he can run in at the slightest noise.  Shadow
even sleeps in that burrow Joe made for her and Snickers has done that
sometimes.

P.S. I'll have a picture of the playpen ready in the morning.