Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 16:53:24 -0800
Hi all

Well my memo to da boss was answered.  Ferretvite Festival will start
tommorrow.  Da big boss has it down to create.  Usually it would be on da
list to build but he put a rush on it.  Gizmo will be so glad.

Two little girls came in together today.  Minnie and Lady.  Seemed dat
Minnie waited in limbo for Lady.  Doesn't happen often but does happen
sometimes.  Anyway dey toured da place and went over to da Crazy Kars for
a race.  There was a little spat over da red car but dey worked it out and
off dey went zipping in those cars.  Looks like dey might be naturals.  Dey
said send kisses and hugs to their mommy for them.

A little guy came in later.  Said hiz name waz Paddington.  Went to da All
You Can Eat Rasin Bar to eat hiz fill and waz going to get Flying Lessons.
Da takeoffs are great, flying is good but those landings need a little
work.  Da muzzle flop stings a little.  Said to tell mommy he luved her
and it waz time.  To send her lots of kisses and cuddles.

Well I think I will go steal a sock or two.  I can stash it with my other
stuff.  Getting quite a treasure pile ( WWD dance).  Gotto go

By BYe
Sandee