From:
Jazmyn Concolor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 00:29:19 -0700
I noticed that the post office was doing a series of stamps on pets, but
they decided to use a hamster rather then a ferret?  Well..Hamsters are
okay, but ferrets need the PR..So I sent this email to them:

Why does the 'pet' stamps depict a hamster instead of a domestic ferret?

The ferret is a more popular pet then a hamster is, concidering local pet
shops carry 4 times more stuff for ferrets then hamsters.  Besides..Ferrets
are much cuter.

They sent this answer: