Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 14:00:15 EST
Last week, it snowed and left about an inch of white on the ground.  It
was about 50 degrees out and the ferrets were wanting to go outside.  I
know they don't do well in hot weather, and I know they don't mind cool
weather.  So we took them outside for about 2 or 3 minutes and they went
bananas when they saw the snow.  They LOVED it.  Well, we just got 8
inches dumped on us last night, and I'd love to see what they'd do, but
I'm not sure if I should.  It's about 40 or 45 degrees out.  I was
wondering what temperature is too cold for the ferrets.  I'd bring the
snow in, but the ferrets are so darn fat this winter that there's nothing
big enough to hold them but the tub.  And by the time we get the tub
filled enough, half of it is water again.

I saw the ferret on the Today Show too, but I was too late and they'd
already moved on to another animal. = (  I only caught a glimpse of him
and he was HUGE.  Wish I could have seen it and heard what they'd said
bout him.