Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 08:51:29 EDT
So good to have you back Randy!  We've missed you.  God gave you another
chance for something big.  Enjoy each day.

Now about your comment:
>I've been smelling them for years and since I've been home from the
>hospital only two days, it's one of those things that we take for granted
>in life.  I am so happy to be able to smell that smell.

I'm glad someone else is as nuts as I am.  I don't get away often, and
usually not more than a 3-day weekend.  But the first thing I do when
getting into the door is smell my guys.  Especially my scented ones.  I
miss it and crave it when away.  Ferret people really are weird, in a
good way.

faith