From:
Robynn McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:10:58 -0500
Monica Tittle said:
>I have found a source for Gentle Touch litter that is cheaper than The
>Ferret Store.  It's at http://www.bunnybytes.com.
>
>No this isn't an ad, I have absolutely nothing to gain from this, I just
>order a lot of my bunny stuff from them and I'm a very satisfied customer.
>Plus, part of their profits go to rabbit shelters so they have a special
>place in my heart.  ;)"

Nothing wrong with supporting stores that you like, but FYI, The Ferret
Store will match that price (whatever it is) including what it would cost
for bunnybytes to ship it to you, and take a dollar off of that.  Shipping
from The Ferret Store for orders over $10 is free and all orders are
usually shipped within 24-48 hours.  So if you fill out a price match form
on their website, they'll give you the litter at the lowest price.  Just
click on the low price guarantee icon on their main page.

The Ferret Store offers big discounts to shelters and sells shelter items
in their catalog, so they're a pretty good store to support too.

(nope I don't get a kickback from the ferret store)
Robynn McCarthy