Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:32:34 -0500
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>Yep, it was 2 piles of the candy! Just put there. No one even took so
>much as a bite. I can only assume that Sparrow was saving it up to give
>it for Easter! I am blaming her alone because she is a real pip,but
>Bitey Bear may have been an accomplice.

That is too cute!  Maybe they had been talking to Murray and they wanted
Chocolate covered bananas...the other night Mur was sleeping in my lap as
I'm answering emails and I'm eating a banana...I rest my hand in my lap in
front of his blankie and I'm reading this message and all of the sudden I
feel this movement in my lap.  I look down, and there's Mur licking the
banana!  Not as cute as your chocolate candy story, but apparently he
liked the smell so much it woke him up and he decided he wanted some!  I
just love these kids!!!

Sharon