From:
Jamie DIDomenico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 09:33:42 EDT
I just wanted to let everyone know that I lost one of my ferrets.  She
died.  She had cancer and I was unaware of it until it was too late.  Her
name was Louise and I miss her so much.  I am worried that THelma, my other
ferret, is going to be lonely.  I do not want to get another ferret because
I could not deal with loseing another one.  Is there anything I can do for
Thelma to keep her busy when I am at work?  I would appreciate any help I
can get.

Thanks