Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 01:34:50 -0500
I sent an email out to general people in my email address book about
the Ferret Giving Tree. One person is sponsoring three ferrets and she
posted this on her Facebook page and got a sponsor for two more! If we
all did this, we could get all the ferrets sponsored!

Debbie

[Moderator's note: Please make sure you only send to friends who know
about you and know about your passion for ferrets. The last thing the
giving tree needs is to be seen as a spammer site! BIG]