From:
Elizabeth Stonefield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 21:24:22 EDT
Hello,

Perhaps someone can help me.  I've had ferrets for eight years and have
never had this problem before.  I noticed just a couple of days ago that
were about three little "gnat-like" bugs in the litterbox.  I have noticed
this the last two times I have changed the box.  Does anyone know what this
could be?  Thanks in advance for all responses.

Beth