From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 23:37:49 -0800
We prayed the day wouldn't come.

We thought the intervention from all the other ferrets would help him
seek help for his addiction.

We thought he'd grow tired of it.

We thought I could remember to keep him away from it.

We thought we were safe...

 ... but I'm sad to report

JOHNNY ROTTEN IS NOW STEALING THE BRAND NEW WIRELESS MOUSE AND IT HAS
MULTIPLE BITE MARKS ALL OVER THE SCROLL WHEEL JUST LIKE THE OLD ONE!!!!!!

Tonight he stole it TWICE.  The second time I caught him red-handed...
er... pawed.  I had just put it back on the desk and was on my phone.
Came back downstairs to see him frantically pawing at the hall closet.
And the red mouse light blinking like mad below him.  "HELP ME!" it cried
"SAVE ME!!!"

I'm sorry, Neil.  I know you tried.  You bought me a new mouse for
Christmas and I've TRIED to remember to put it up.  But I forget.  And he
doesn't forget that sometimes I leave it out.  How can you stop someone
so obsessed.  so determined... so.... cute?

He knows... he always knows... daaaaammmnnn you Johnnnny (shaking my
fists to the sky)

(for those that haven't seen it -
http://www.ferretocious.com/movies/BUSTED!!.wmv
And I'm sure I'll follow this up soon with some new video)

- Laura and The Seattle Seven at www.ferretocious.com