From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 19:09:16 -0500
ok..my turn to be embarrassed!

can the person doing the club and/or reminder service please e-mail me at

the way i was going to do the donations is not working out..and i did not
pay any attention to who was doing the club/reminder service as i was not
going to need them...:(

sorry...

but i WILL be sending in my donation every month...i hope many more/most
of you are also!!!!

HUGS!!!!!
kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [19]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and
Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!