From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:37:24 +0300
What's your advice about the amount of bone powder to use if we can't
pulverize the chicken bones? Pls assume a normal-sized chicken or,
better yet, tell me the weight of the chicken you're envisioning.
We're using Solid Gold brand bone powder.

Apparently the manufacturer is no longer making it. Do you know why --
i.e.,

     any NASTY SCANDAL that'd make me
     throw out the big jars I have of it?

Do you recommend any replacement product?