From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2011 04:13:12 -0500
Thank you so much for your responses. I am printing them out and taking
them with me to the Vet. I'm not going to take it out and give it to
them, just going to use it to make sure they are checking all the
things you suggested.

There was another possibly important thing I forgot to mention. Snooki
has weird stinky breath. It's not normal "I just ate a stinky treat"
breath. It's very noticeable when I get close to her face, so maybe
it is a tooth thing, but she eats like maniac. No eating problems.
She is not Angora. She is just a little black sable. I think that is a
Marshall Farms Tattoo on her ear. There maybe be a teeny bit of watery
looking discharge from the nose, but its barely noticeable, and it
might just be from sticking her nose in a water bowl I have out for
them in the kitchen. Oh, you know her eyes look watery sometimes.

Anyway, thanks again. Here is a link to a picture of my Snook-Snook.
I show her off whenever I can. :)

http://img.makeupalley.com/9/9/5/9/1732862.JPG

Snooki's Mom