From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2011 19:33:36 -0400
I have only asked once before for the Bridgegreeters help. It was when
my Sammy died unexpectedly. I never got the chance to tell him about
the Rainbow Bridge. I didn't get the chance today either when Ali, one
of the 2 illegals from CA died. I was away from home and my daughters
were watching the ferrets. Ali had just recently discovered that by
climbing up the sides of cages she could "visit" the other ferrets and
antagonize them. She somehow fell down behind the only non-Quality Cage
that I have and got her neck stuck behind one of the legs. I don't
believe it was an easy death. When my oldest daughter found her, she
quickly drove her to the vet but it was too late. My heart is broken
and my daughters are so upset, blaming themselves. I am worried about
her little cagemate Pearl. I don't like "twosies" because there is no
one to comfort the one that got left behind. I will leave Ali's body in
a hammock in her cage so that Pearl can grieve. Please Bridgegreeters
make sure my little Ali arrives and finds a friend. She is a an albino
fiesty ferret with gorgeous ultra thick fur. She was very loved here
on Earth by her mommy, 5 teen girls and her sweet friend Pearl. Tell
her we are so very sorry about the way she died and all of us are
brokenhearted. Goodbye my fiesty, snowy white fluff ball who was always
too busy to give more than a quick kiss to. You took a piece of my
heart with you. Too soon, way too soon.

Nancy in Oregon