From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 07:53:25 -0400
Good Morning to all,
First I want to send a SPECIAL PRAYER to all whom have recently lost a
BELOVED FUZZIE, my HEART goes out to you, and also to all the sick and
homeless Fuzzies and Animals in this CRAZY world.  May the GOOD LORD
watch over all of you, and keep his healing hands upon you always!!!!!!!

On the subject of Dr. William's posts, I think its the greatest gift one
can give a ferret owner, the gift of his knowledge!!!!  I can't believe
that someone could even bring up the subject of limiting his posts!!!!!
I for one oppose the idea of limiting them!!!!!  As a constant reader of
the FML I am so much more enriched with knowledge of how to care for
ferrets, and what signs to look for when I think that they are sick!!!!
Dr. William's posts' just adds to that knowledge!!!!  I just want to
personally say THANK YOU Dr. William's for being there for us, that are
owned by these wonderful little furballs!!!!!  PLEASE PLEASE don't stop
posting as I myself may need you one day!!!!!!!

Next subject, flax seed oil?  Is it really ok to give ferrets flax seed
oil?  The reason I'm asking is because I work for Whole Foods a natural
food store and we sell alot of this oil, so its easy access for me.  My
little Rosie lost some of her tail hair, but its not from Adrenal problems.
It's growing back but slowly.  I would like to try this oil to see if it
helps!!!!  How much do you give your fuzzies, and how often?  Thank you
for any info you can give me on this subject!!!!!

"JUS GOTS TO LUV DEM FUZZIE LITTLE CREATURES"

HAVE A GREAT WEEK, and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!!!!! :-)

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb
fuzz, Baby Joey

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum