From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 22:34:00 -0400
Hey ALl my ferret friends!

(You can share this with your hoomans too- if n they's been good!) Well I
was telling you how exciting it had been cause all the gals came-- jest
when we ran out of gals here at ol Ferret Wise SHelter-- that was nuthin!
There has been so much co-motion around here I can barely catch my breath.
It was jest a few days after the skittish gals arrived-- the shelter Mom
got a call about some poor lost ferret boy in VT.  SO she said ( of
course)n we can find one more cage bring em on in!  Mom always says stuff
like that she knows I really like big playparties!  ANYways this kid came
but he didn't get to play with us :(

Seems afore he came here they gave him that ADV, ABC tonsil test thing and
he got a plus???  anyways she couldn't let him stay with us kids so they
kept him in a special place called quarry teen ( must be a special kind of
place) and he had to stay by hisselfs .  Then they took him cage an all to
a nuther place where there was more little boys jest like him -- so he has
plenty of stuff to do... but I still missed meeting him!

Then the folkses came and cleaned and changed all sorts of stuff around jus
confusing the new gals somepin' awful.  Then one little gal left to get her
zipper fixed and she comes back tomorrow-- but Rex told me her new folkses
is coming next week so I may not have much time to show off!  Well we is
jest getting a routine down now- the three gals still don't like anyone--
they is screamers but love humans.  MOm is worried they won't get to find
new homes this way so she keeps holding them and talking to them.  The
little kids Snickers & Nikki are doin fine 2 moerw weeks til they check ol
Nikkis blood adn I guess he and Snickers gal will have a home as soon as
they are a-Ok to travel.  Man I tell you I hafve the hardest time here--
barely get to teach the naughties then they leave!  I teached ol NIkki how
to spill MOms coffee the other day-- she forgot she left it again-- we
spilled it all over the place and ran in it too!  Jest for good measure the
whole place smelled so yummy!  Cas[per ahs moved to his Hospice home now.
e has 3 kitties all to hisself.  He thinks he is a kitty too- and eats
there soft food whenever he can then jumps into his hospice Mom's lap for a
cuddle.  He never did act like a ferret!

Bear sees the vet lady in the Am tomorrow for a check up-- he got to walk
in the grass and sniff flowers the other day-- some times I think he is old
jest for special attention!  I smelled moms shoes after their walk-- I
wanna be next!  Oh my-- I have to tell ya some special kids at Lakeroad
Ferret Farm sent your ol pal Jerimiah some treats to share!  Oh yes they
did!!!  Cheerios and raisins too THANKS GUYS!  Wow we didn't have raisins
for a while so we all had a cheerio raisin party!!-- you should have seen
us all our group the new gals everyone eating and eating cheerios &
raisins- Mom said she gave some to the boy we couldn't see too!  Then lo
and behold Margie S.  sent new bottles of Ferretone for many nail clipping
sessions here and the soup for the old guys.  Well I spilled some on
shelter Dad tonight-- I was not used to him doing my nails!  Heheheheheee

NOw there si more stuff on ebay cause Mom said she needs to stock up on
more test kids for the next group of kids that needs to come here-- so if
you are in need of a summer pick me up - or a gift for your ferret friend
check out this stuff:

Delux Ferret Sleeper ends 7/9
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1252162472
Ferret Gift Asst.   ends 7/11
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1252636939

The LAST White tulips sleeper!  ends 7/12
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1253053887

Strawberry ferret shaped soap ( for humans) and appliqued washcloth  7/13
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1614376973

Ferret Roundhouse Ball NEW ends 7/13
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1614376973

Thanks for readin' all about what's happening here at Ferret Wise - We is
getting ready for a porch party soon.  Mom is scrapin the old paint and
getting ready to put new paint out then they promised lots of folks can
come & visit.  Hope you can come too!  Little Bear specially likes this her
foster Mom Sue comes to help on the porch & she gets extra cuddles!  Visit
the new kids at the adoption spot on the shelter site www.ferretwise.org

Your buddy- Jerimiah!
Jr Mascot, Ferret Wise Shelter