From:
Amereta Julian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 2011 01:20:43 -0500
The online auction, http://ocferrets.blogspot.com/ to benefit Chris'
Oregon City Ferret Shelter, only has 20 days left!! The auction is
running until Midnight EST December 6th!

We have so many great items on auction. If you haven't taken a look
please do!! Please share the auction with everyone!

Chris is depending on this Auction, and the generosity of the ferret
community, to support her. She really needs our help!

There is something on auction for everyone! Plenty of Christmas present
ideas, for humans, & furkids! Get a gift for your fuzzies, or a fuzzy
on the Giving Tree!

If you have any questions, or trouble using the auction site please
contact us: [log in to unmask]

The 5 people with the highest winning bids of $100 or more on any
item will receive a Singing Dancing Christmas Ferret! Like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHRZCNBhhB8

--
Amereta
Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.