From:
Modern Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 23:16:40 -0500
Hey Everyone,

We put up some cool video on our new site FerretTV.com!  It took us all
year (that's another story), but we've finally caught up with doing all we
wanted to get done by the end of last year!  Anyway, the first episode of
The Mary Show is available for viewing.  The first episode features an
interview with Marc Morrone (the guy on Martha Stewart's show) about angora
ferrets -- along with some great footage of angora kits in action.  There
are also adorable ferrets in costumes -- just in time for Halloween!
(Barely!) You even get to see Mary in her Halloween costume.  We could all
use a little fun stuff about now, so take a little break and take a look
at what we're doing over at www.FerretTV.com.

To view the video, you'll need a RealPlayer (free download from real.com)
and a relatively current browser.  All of the videos have versions that
will play on a 56K modem.

On another note, Issue #27 of Modern Ferret is at the printer now.  We
hope to have it mailing in another week or two (we're just waiting for
press time to be scheduled).  We'll continue to keep readers updated on
the ModernFerret.com web site.

- Eric

Modern Ferret Magazine - For ferret owners. By ferret owners.
Mary & Eric Shefferman & the Fuzzies: Knuks, Trixie, Bosco da Gama,
Balthazar, Cauliflower, Koosh, and Gabrielle
http://www.modernferret.com