Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:14:26 -0700
I have a problem...Heh.....Well..my family has a problem..I don't!

Now that there is a hob living under my roof, the ferret smell is quite
strong in the house.  My wife is really upset about this.

So........I know there are electronic air deodorizers/freshners out there.
I know they are expensive, but they work.  Trouble is, I can't find a
single one!  If anyone here on the FML has a internet address, or a
telephone number of any company/ies that make or sell them, I would really
appreciate it if you could email me the information.

BTW, the devices I am speaking about do not use chemicals of any kind.  The
are similar to an ion generator.

My email address in the header is an anti-spam address so do not use it.
Use the one below my name.  Thanks in advance.

MC, The Rude One
(With Garret, Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Bancho.  In spirit, Bubba and
Billy-Bob)