Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:00:04 -0500
HeyHeyHey,

We can make a differnce if there are enough polite reasonable letters.
We have made a difference in the past, we can do it again.

I plan on writng PetSmart a letter telling them that the #1 reason I pick
them over other stores is because of their policy of not selling dogs and
cats and offering them for adoption.  However if they can not extend the
same consideration and due care to the ferret, I will no longer be doing
business with them for any of my pet supplies.

I think this approach coupled with letters from shelters stating the true
horror of the situation and the sheer overload may make a difference.

  Here is the contact info again:

  PETsMART Stores
  For questions regarding PETsMART Stores:
  Email [log in to unmask]
  Call us at (800) 738-1385 ext. 2518
  Or write to:
  PETsMART, Inc.
  Attention: Customer Service
  19601 North 27th Avenue
  Phoenix, AZ 85027

Ya'll can approach how you want to but I plan on taking their ploicy on
cats and dogs and hitting it line for line and asking where is the same
concern and care for the ferrets?

HappyTails & HappyHearts,

Karen & the Jacksonville Jive
@ The Bridge, Jubilee and the Scruff You Gang