From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 07:28:22 -0800
I am late posting this, but...I'm late for a lot of things!  : )

Snowflake thanks you, Tracy, for being her Secret Santa.  She Loves the
stuffed animals, and as soon as I get her sleepy bags made, will love them,
too.  At present, she releshes in snorkeling through the fuzzy fabric!!
(I will work on them this week!)

A heartfelt thank you to All the Secret Santas that made Christmas just a
bit more special for a lot of shelter kids, and their Moms, too!

Hugs to all,
Julie

Julie Fossa
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter