From:
"Lange, Sandra SJ" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:49:19 +1100
A vet has recommended that I feed my two fuzzy girls bits of rabbit (bones
and meat) to look after their teeth.  I've tried chicken wings and legs
before, but they just get stashed.  He said that they are more likely to
eat rabbit (rodent).

I want to prevent the rabbit bits being stashed around the house, but I'm
not sure of the best way to manage this, as they are free roam of the
house.  I am considering putting them in a cage with the rabbit bits, but
what would be the best time to put them in, and how long to leave them
there?

We gave it a go yesterday, and Princess did munch on a piece, (and stashed
the others bits in a corner of the cage).  Then she was determined to get
out.

BTW - we had trouble finding a butcher who could get rabbit, so when my
housemate found a butcher who had organically raised rabbits, she was so
excited she almost called me at work to let me know!

Regards
Sandra, Clover, Princess and Gemma-the-cat