From:
Tracey Greene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 22:47:20 -0500
Hi all,

I'm an artist and friend of Valerie, and wanted to help her with her vet
bill for Mikey.  Her idea with the ferret painting inspired me to offer
a few items I've done up for auction on ebay, the proceeds to go toward
Mikey's vet bill.  One is an original graphite drawing, the other done
in india inks, both of my own ferrets.

I am also offering to the first 2 people who email me a rock painted of
one of their ferrets, the fee of $20 for each rock to go toward Mikey's
bill.  My primary medium is painting pets on rocks, and you can see
examples of some of my work on my EBSQ profile

http://www.ebsqart.com/Artists/cmd_476_profile.htm and my website
http://www.knology.net/~tagscats/

The ebay auction links are as follows:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3550076535

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3550074875

Thanks for looking, and hope to hear from some of you soon!  Valerie's a
great ferret mom, and sometimes the unforeseen just happens.

Tracey and all the boogs