From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:09:49 -0400
I have an address to sent off for the FML calendar and have ordered the
first batch of 3 for myself.  Yet I have not seen any announcement from
anyone on the FML of the availability and address for these wonderful
ferret novelties.

Not wanting to step on toes, but what the skangdoo is going on?  The
original temp date was slated about the 15th of September.  Is now the
26th.  Would like to see this progress as originally posted.  Let us
know, PLEASE ???

Gordon, Pete and Re-Pete