From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 15:39:29 -0800
I wanted to thank everyone who responded, some sent Linus e-cards.  That
was sweet.

He is much much better today, when he was at the vet's yesterday they
said he tried to eat some soft food on his own.  This morning he just
inhaled it, even after I syringe-fed him.  He had to get supplements
before i left, and a friend of mine is coming over halfway through
the work day to give him more.  I've been feeding him round the clock,
during the night, to cover for the extra hours when I couldn't feed him.
But he's gotten an apetite back.  The vet said he's at least got an
infection, and he's anemic.  He's still quite wobbly and doesn't quite
make it to the litter box, but he's considerably perked up.  And hungry!
My husband said he just had a feeling Linus didn't want to die Saturday
morning, as miserable as he looked he also fought a lot.  Hopefully he'll
get through this.

Anyway, thanks for the concern and everything.  He's reached his birthday
month -- he'll be 8, officially, halfway through April.

Minta & Linus